7th September 1915 (Tue)- 9th RWF War Diary
- Enemy working hard at the end of the old German trench running from Barnton Road to their line.
- 2 wounded
58th Brigade Entry for the same day
- Our trench mortars fired on enemy parapet with some effect.
- Sandbags and stakes being thrown up.
- Enemy reported working hard at there end of the end of old German trench running from BARTON ROAD to there line.
- Patrols during the night brought back some valuable information about ditches in front of our line
- Casualties - 2 RWF wounded, 1 Welsh Wounded