Entry for 5th Sept 1915 (Sunday) - FestubertWork continued on dug-outs and communications trench
Entry for 5th Sept 1915 Brigade Headquarters
- Left company of IND 1 C , came under the fringe of a bomb attach on the orchard, salient (this is an area sticking out of the main trench in IND 2) but no damage was done.
- 9th Welsh Regiment(not Sams regiment) relived the 9th Cheshire regiment in IND 1A on the night of 4th/5th.
- Relive completed (?)
- 01:30 Very bad weather working continuing on Rothesay Bay communication trench and dugouts (Sams area)
- Aeroplane on both sides action during the afternoon
- Casulties 2 men - 6th Wiltshire Regiment wounded.